Countless commercial lettings are a couple of clicks away
Showcase, the commercial property listings search tool, is jam-packed with thousands of quality commercial lettings opportunities. In turn, there are hundreds of agents eagerly waiting to receive your enquiries direct to their inbox, so that they can arrange viewings and find you the perfect property to meet your needs. All you have to do is get in touch!
Advantages of commercial lettings
If you’re on the look-out for commercial property to let that’s ideal for your business, you’ve probably already done your research and discovered the reasons why renting your premises can be a very positive thing for your business.
Benefits of renting include:
- Not having to use up a huge portion of your cash flow or take out a loan to buy premises upfront.
- Not having to worry that a loan might be unexpectedly withdrawn (forcing you to repay it early).
- Not having to be concerned with the upkeep of the fabric of your accommodation.
Moreover, letting a property instead of buying means you’ll be able to free up funds for use in more crucial areas of your business, at a vital period in your company’s growth.
Disadvantages of commercial lettings
There are always advantages and disadvantages to any plan and, when compared with buying property, commercial lettings are no different. Some drawbacks of leasing your premises, which are worth taking into consideration, include:
- Having to pay a deposit or make several months’ payment in advance.
- Leasing frequently ends up being more expensive than buying in the long-run.
- Ending up being confined to a long-term lease agreement, which might be difficult to negotiate the termination of.
On the whole, however, commercial lettings usually offer a greater degree of stability to young start-up businesses than buying does.